À̸ÞÀÏ :
  È¸½Å¹æ¹ý : ÀüÈ­¿¬¶ô
  È¸½ÅÁÖ¼Ò(¿ìÆí½Ã) :
  °ü½ÉºÐ¾ß : SicÈ÷ÅÍ
  ¿äû»çÇ× : ¾øÀ½
  ÁÖ¿äÇö»ó :

Hello,  

I hope you are doing well. 

Myself Md. Fardim Sufian Roney from Andong National University. I'm completing my master's degree from here. I'm doing a project related to my thesis. That's why I need a heater with high capacity. I found your website and the heaters which will be best suited for my project work.

Sir, I have calculated the total required watt to heat the chamber. I need to keep the inner temperature of the chamber more than 200C. The total required power is 3kW.

The dimensions of the inner chamber are (L * W * H) = (190 * 70 * 270)mm. I need some heaters which will meet this requirement. If you have some heaters, please let me know. 

From your website, I found some products which will be fitted in my heating chamber. Product types are ÆíÁ¶¼± (SiC È÷ÅÍ¿ë) [STRAP], MGD-Type (´ÙÁ߹߿­Çü), Multi-Hotzone H. Element), GD-Type ( µîÁ÷°æÇü; Straight Bar Element), GC- Type (¾Æ·ÉÇü; DumbBell Heating Element), GDS-Type (µî³ª¼±Çü; Spiral Heating Element). 

1. I need to know the maximum working temperature of these heaters. My requirement for the inside temperature of the heater is more than 200C. So, heater temperature must be above 200C. 

2. How can I control the temperature of the heater? Is there any controller with the heater? 

3. I need to know the price of those heaters. 

4. How much minimum quantity of heaters I can order from you?

I don't know which heater will be best for my project. That's why I need to know the information of those heaters. Kindly give me the answers to my inquiries. It will be very helpful to me. 

Thanks and regards

Md. Fardim Sufian Roney

¾È³çÇϼ¼¿ä?.  

Àú´Â ¾Èµ¿´ëÇб³ÀÇ Æĵõ ¼öÇÇ¾È ·Î´ÏÀÔ´Ï´Ù. ¿©±â¼­ ¼®»çÇÐÀ§¸¦ ¸¶Ä¨´Ï´Ù. ³í¹®°ú °ü·ÃµÈ ÇÁ·ÎÁ§Æ®¸¦ ÇÏ°í ÀÖ¾î¿ä. ±×·¡¼­ ¿ë·®ÀÌ Å« È÷ÅÍ°¡ ÇÊ¿äÇÑ °Å¿¹¿ä. ÇÁ·ÎÁ§Æ® ÀÛ¾÷¿¡ °¡Àå ÀûÇÕÇÑ À¥ »çÀÌÆ®¿Í ³­¹æ±â¸¦ ã¾Ò½À´Ï´Ù.

¼±»ý´Ô, ¹æÀ» µ¥¿ì´Â µ¥ ÇÊ¿äÇÑ ÃÑ ¿ÍÆ®¸¦ °è»êÇß½À´Ï´Ù. ½Ç³» ¿Âµµ¸¦ 200C ÀÌ»ó À¯ÁöÇØ¾ß ÇÕ´Ï´Ù. ÇÊ¿äÇÑ ÃÑ Àü·ÂÀº 3kWÀÔ´Ï´Ù.³»ºÎ è¹öÀÇ Ä¡¼ö´Â (L * W * H) = (190 * 70 * 270)mmÀÔ´Ï´Ù. ÀÌ ¿ä°ÇÀ» ÃæÁ·½Ãų ³­¹æ±â°¡ ÇÊ¿äÇØ¿ä. È÷ÅÍ°¡ ÀÖÀ¸¸é ¾Ë·ÁÁÖ¼¼¿ä.

´ç½ÅÀÇ À¥»çÀÌÆ®¿¡¼­, ³ª´Â ³» ³­¹æ½Ç¿¡ ÀåÂøµÉ ¸î °¡Áö Á¦Ç°À» ¹ß°ßÇß½À´Ï´Ù. Á¦Ç° Á¾·ù´Â Á¶¼±(SiC ¿ë¿ë) [STRAP], MGDÇü(´ÙÁß ¹ßÈ­), ´ÙÁß ÇÖÁ¸ H. ¿ä¼Ò), GDÇü(µî°æÀ¯Çü; Á÷¼±Çü ¸·´ë¿ä¼Ò), GCÇü(´ëÅë·É½Ä; ´ýº§ ³­¹æ ¿ä¼Ò), GDSÇü(³ª¼±Çü; ³ª¼±Çü ³­¹æ ¿ä¼Ò)ÀÔ´Ï´Ù.

1. ÀÌ ³­¹æ±âÀÇ ÃÖ´ë ÀÛµ¿ ¿Âµµ¸¦ ¾Ë¾Æ¾ß°Ú¾î¿ä. È÷ÅÍ ³»ºÎ ¿Âµµ¿¡ ´ëÇÑ ¿ä±¸ »çÇ×Àº 200C ÀÌ»óÀÔ´Ï´Ù. µû¶ó¼­ È÷ÅÍ ¿Âµµ´Â 200C ÀÌ»óÀ̾î¾ß ÇÕ´Ï´Ù.

2. È÷ÅÍÀÇ ¿Âµµ¸¦ ¾î¶»°Ô Á¶ÀýÇմϱî? È÷ÅÍ°¡ ÀåÂøµÈ ÄÁÆ®·Ñ·¯°¡ ÀÖ½À´Ï±î?

3. Àú ³­¹æ±â °¡°ÝÀ» ¾Ë°í ½Í¾î¿ä.

4. ³­¹æ±â ÃÖ¼Ò·®Àº ¾ó¸¶³ª ÁÖ¹®ÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ³ª¿ä?

¾î¶² È÷ÅÍ°¡ Á¦ ÇÁ·ÎÁ§Æ®¿¡ °¡Àå ÁÁÀ»Áö ¸ð¸£°Ú¾î¿ä. ±×·¡¼­ ±× ³­¹æ±âÀÇ Á¤º¸¸¦ ¾Ë¾Æ¾ß ÇÕ´Ï´Ù. Á¦ ¹®ÀÇ¿¡ ´ëÇÑ ´äÀ» ÁֽʽÿÀ. ±×°ÍÀº ³ª¿¡°Ô ¸Å¿ì µµ¿òÀÌ µÉ °ÍÀÔ´Ï´Ù.

°¨»çÇÕ´Ï´Ù. ¾ÈºÎ ÀüÇØÁÖ¼¼¿ä

Æĵõ ¼öÇÇ¾È ·Î´ÏÀÔ´Ï´Ù